Blepharitis Treatment in Morristown, TN
Blepharitis (pronounced "bleh-fuh-RY-tus") is a skin problem that affects the eyelids and lashes. It may be caused by bacteria or by other skin conditions such as dandruff, skin allergies, or eczema.
If you have blepharitis, you're also more likely to get styes.
What are the symptoms?
If you have blepharitis:
- Your eyelids may be red, irritated, itchy, scaly, or crusty, mainly along the edges of the lids.
- Some of your eyelashes may fall out.
- Your eyes may feel dry or gritty.
In some cases, symptoms may be more severe.
How is blepharitis diagnosed?
The doctor will look at your eyes, eyelids, and eyelashes with a microscope.
How is it treated?
BlephEx® ... Treatment for Dry Eye and Blepharitis
- Over 50% of all patients suffer from some type of dry eye and blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx® is an in-office procedure that allows your eye doctor to treat your dry eye and blepharitis.
- BlephEx® removes excess bacteria, biofilm and bacterial toxins, the main causes of inflammatory dry eye and lid disease.
- With regular treatments, patients finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with dry eye and blepharitis.
- The BlephEx® treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx® can save the patient hundreds of dollars in the costs of prescription drops like Restasis® and artificial tears.
See your eye doctor for this latest breakthrough in eyecare technology and dry eye treatment.
Why Choose BlephEx™?
Ever wondered what it would be like, to be able to actually clean your eyelids? Well now it is possible with BlephEx™. BlephEx™ ... This is the Only Clinician Treatment for Blepharitis, and is available at Hyde Eye Care.
BlephEx™ is a revolutionary new patented hand piece, used to very precisely and carefully, spin a medical grade micro-sponge along the edge of your eyelids and lashes, removing scurf and debris and exfoliating your eyelids.